Friday, October 29, 2010

Celine Dion Doesn't Want to Shed Baby Weight Now

Celine Dion Doesn't Want to Shed Baby Weight Now
Celine Dion

New mum is refusing to embark on a drastic diet to lose her pregnancy weight, insisting she's happy to wear larger-sized clothes until she regains her figure. The singer gained 40 pounds while she was pregnant with twin boys, who she welcomed into the world on Saturday, October 23.

But the "My Heart Will Go On" hitmaker has no plans to try any quick fixes to shed the weight. She tells French magazine Gala, "I don't care about my figure. I never have and I'm not worried. In any case, I'm not going on any diet because I want to breastfeed... Besides I have a really good stylist and if it's a question of going up a dress size or two - well, so be it."

Dion also revealed that she has not come up with name for the boys. "I've read nearly 15,000 names and nothing has stuck," she confessed. "Because [elder son] Rene-Charles goes to school in the United States, he's suggested English first names. My mother, on the other hand, has been hinting about very French first names and we're going a little bit crazy trying to decide."


 

ugg boots ugg sale ugg australia uk ugg boots cheap ugg boots ugg australia boots ugg shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment