Monday, January 3, 2011

Raz B Has Moved Swiftly to Distance The Singer

Raz B Has Moved Swiftly to Distance The Singer
Raz B

A representative for R&B singer Raz B has moved swiftly to distance the singer from violent online threats his brother made towards rival . The former singer and Brown have become embroiled in an online feud after Raz B posted a message on Twitter.com, in which he took aim at his rival for beating up his ex-girlfriend .

He wrote, "I'm just sittin here thinking how can n**gas like... Chris Brown disrespect women as intelligent as... Rihanna." The "Kiss Kiss" hitmaker, who split from the "Umbrella" beauty in 2009 after a violent bust-up, hit back with an offensive comment about Raz-B's past, when the singer claimed to have been the victim of sexual assault during his time in B2K, writing, "Tell me this... Why when the money was coming in u won't complaining (sic) about getting bu**plugged!"

The barbs escalated, with Raz-B, real name De'Mario Thornton, accusing Brown of being a "homophobe" - an allegation the singer swiftly denied. The feud took a violent turn when Thornton's brother, singer Ricky Romance, got involved, posting a video message, in which he stated, "If I see you in L.A. my dude, I'm gonna put my mother f**king pistol in your mouth."

He added, "Step your game up homeboy... when I see you, my n**ga, I will smack you in the mouth, beat you, drag you down the street and treat you like a little b**ch, my n**ga. This ain't no mother f**king game homeboy. You ain't welcome in L.A. and if I catch you alone, watch what I'ma do to you."

But Raz B's rep tells TMZ.com the singer does not back his brother's comments. He tells the website, "Raz B wanted to make sure everyone knows that what his brother says does not represent him. Those are just a brother's tendencies to protect his brother coming out. Raz B has already spoken to his brother and told him to chill out."

Meanwhile, the threats haven't prompted Brown to back down. He tweeted a response after Romance's video was posted, writing, "Ill be in LA REAL SOON!!!!!!"


 

mbt sale uk prezzi mbt scarpe mbt prezzi scarpe mbt vendita scarpe mbt prezzo scarpe mbt roma mbt precios mbt calzado mbt espaƃ±a

No comments:

Post a Comment